I am a knowledge nut. That is a good thing for you because I truly enjoy learning new skills and sharpening the ones I already have. This is fortunate for us both because maintaining certificates requires continuing education to ensure I am well versed in the latest technologies and methodologies.
Below you will find Certificates I have attained. You can view the certificates by clicking on the links below.
Click a Badge image above to verify Certificate with Acclaim.
Government Services Admiistration (GSA)
Department of Homeland Security (DHS),
Office of Accessible Systems and Technology (OAST)
- DHS OAST – Section 508 Standards for Web – Trusted Tester
- GSA – Section 508 Micro-Purchases
- GSA – Section 508 Procuring Conformant ICT Products and Services
Certificates of Completion of Continuing Education
- CompTIA CySA+
- CompTIA Linux+
- Computer and Hacking Forensics
- Ethical Hacking From Scratch
- Incident Response and Advanced Forensics
- Network Architecture
- Network Fundamentals
- Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
- Python for Security Professionals
- Secure Coding
- Securing Your IT in 10 Steps
- Threat Intelligence – with Insight-IDR